Source: PCNA IdeaHUB
Presenting five gift ideas designed to make life on the road (or in the air) a little easier for you and your team.
Business travel is a tough. Just ask anyone who’s lived out of a suitcase, stood in line for hours at a busy airport or eaten dinner alone after a day never-ending client meetings.
If the recipients on your gift list spend a lot of time traveling, we’ve got some can’t-miss ideas that will make life a little easier. These are practical, stylish gifts that they’ll be happy to receive.
1. Wireless earbuds keep you tangle-free in busy airports and on long flights. Wireless headphones, already gaining in popularity, quickly became the go-to choice when Apple released the iPhone 7 without a traditional 3.5mm headphone jack. If the biggest tech company in the world thinks that the future is wireless, we’re paying attention.
2. Packable jackets are a must when traveling to different climates. Space and comfort are at a premium when you’re on the road. A jacket that stows away in a built-in stuff sack, is perfect when you’re, say, flying from Pittsburgh to Miami for mid-winter sales meetings.
3. RFID-blocking wallets and pockets protect your sensitive personal information. These items are typically made from a material that interferes with radio waves, making a credit card’s RFID chip difficult to read by someone trying to “skim” sensitive information from the card or passport.
4. Stay versatile with Ultra Comfort Knits in washable wool blends. There’s only so much you can pack when you’re living out of a suitcase. Whether you’re going business, casual or somewhere in between, these are pieces you can pair with a polo and dress pants for work during the day, or throw them over a T-shirt and wear them with your favorite jeans at night.
5. Space-saving compression bags and packing cubes help you travel light and stay organized. Packing efficiently means you won’t have to leave any essentials at home.
The Bottom Line
Ultimately, the goal is to choose a gift that people are going to notice – something that establishes or reinforces a brand and is useful for the recipient.